Zynga CEO Mark Pincus will be selling 16.5 million shares, or 15% of his stake, in the company’s secondary offering, according to its latest SEC filing. Based on yesterday’s closing price that equals $227 million. Assuming a small discount to where it’s trading, Pincus probably pocket $225 million.
Dan Primack at Fortune picked through the filing and has this list of everyone that’s selling:
- CEO Mark Pincus: 16.5 million shares, leaving him with around 94 million shares
- Institutional Venture Partners: 5.8 million shares, leaving it with around 28.5 million shares
- Union Square Ventures: 5.2 million shares, leaving it with around 25.5 million shares
- Reid Hoffman: 687,000 shares, leaving him with nearly 3.9 million shares.
- Own Van Natta: 505,000 shares, leaving him with around 2.18 million shares.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.