- Zales has released a new jewellery collection inspired by Disney’s upcoming film, “Frozen 2.”
- The collection includes seven engagement rings, all of which nod to the film’s leading characters, Anna and Elsa.
- The least expensive ring costs $US199, while the most expensive retails for $US6,223.
- The entire collection is available to purchase on the Zales website.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Engagement season is quickly approaching – and so is the launch of Disney’s “Frozen 2.”
In celebration of the sequel, Zales has partnered with Disney to release a collection of jewellery inspired by the animated film. The collection includes everything from earrings to necklaces, all of which are inspired by characters from the movie.
The Enchanted Disney Fine Jewellery collection also includes seven engagement rings, which nod to the film’s leading characters, Anna and Elsa.
Because the “Frozen” franchise focuses on Elsa, a queen who can control ice and snow with magical powers, many of the engagement rings feature snowflake designs.
The Diamond Snowflake ring, for example, features a circular diamond in a snowflake-shaped setting. It retails for $US1,783.20.
Some snowflake-inspired designs are a bit more subtle, like the $US6,223.20 ring inspired by Elsa. A giant diamond is featured in a “six-prong snowflake setting,” which is rounded and simple enough to wear all year.
This piece is the most expensive in the collection.
Fans of Anna can also partake in the themed collection. The $US4,447 Diamond Frame Split-Shank ring is made from two-toned gold and diamonds. It matches Anna’s earthy vibe.
While most rings in the collection cost thousands of dollars, the $US199.99 Diamond Snowflake ring is the most affordable. The band is made from sterling silver, while each snowflake is encrusted with a real diamond.
View the entire Enchanted Disney Fine Jewellery collection at the Zales website.
- Read more:
- Kristen Bell was ‘shocked’ when Dax Shepard proposed, and says ‘Frozen 2’s’ Princess Anna and Kristoff could learn something from the story
- Disney is selling a massive $US200 ‘Frozen 2’ castle this fall. Here are 5 other toys from the movie kids will want.
- We finally know what these 4 mysterious symbols mean in ‘Frozen 2,’ and they explain the danger heading for Anna and Elsa
- Why Elsa doesn’t have a love story, gay or otherwise, in ‘Frozen 2’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.