- Zales and Disney have teamed up to create a line of jewellery inspired by the upcoming live-action “Aladdin” film.
- The collection is part of the ZalesEnchanted Disney Fine Jewellery line, and includes 20 pieces.
- Some pieces in the collection are exact replicas of jewellery worn in the film.
- The “Aladdin”-inspired jewellery is sold online and in stores, and ranges in price from $US349 to $US5,499.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Zales is celebrating Disney’s upcoming live-action “Aladdin” film with a new line of accessories inspired by the movie.
The jewellery retailer unveiled the line on Wednesday as the latest addition to its Enchanted Disney Fine Jewellery line. The collection include 20 pieces inspired by the upcoming live-action remake of “Aladdin,” including some exact replicas of jewels seen in the movie.
Pieces in the line range in price from $US349 to $US5,499, and are sold online and in stores.
In a press release sent to INSIDER, a representative for Zales said the “Aladdin”-inspired collection evokes the brand’s aesthetic “through intricate styles that reflect the diverse personalities and qualities of timeless Disney characters.”
But, while some pieces in the line are simply inspired by fan-favourite characters, others are replicas of jewels worn in the movie – like the $US599 Diamond Arabesque Frame Pendant in 10-karat gold and $US899 Diamond Frame Ring in sterling silver and 10-karat gold.
According to a Zales representative, the company is the first retailer to make and sell pieces of jewellery to resemble the ones in a Disney movie.
Items like these, as well as the $US599 Diamond Arabesque Frame Ring in 10-karat gold, were inspired by Jasmine’s costume in the film.
The designs are made with Swiss blue topaz stones and brilliant diamonds, as well as “unique arabesque details which capture the strong-willed, courageous, and adventurous spirit of Princess Jasmine, and the inherent charm of Aladdin,” according to a Zales representative.
Many of the accessories in the collection double as engagement rings, like the $US5,499 Oval Diamond Arabesque Frame Engagement Ring in 14-karat two-tone gold.
To learn more about the “Aladdin” Enchanted Disney Fine Jewellery collection, visit the Zales website.
- Read more:
- Disney is selling a whimsical pool float that looks exactly like the magic carpet from ‘Aladdin’
- Starbucks is selling 6 new mugs that represent different Disney theme parks
- People are turning themselves into Disney villains using makeup, and the photos will blow your mind
- 52 photos that will make you want to visit every Disney theme park in the world
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.