- “High School Musical” and “The Greatest Showman” star Zac Efron is now trying to become a YouTube fitness star.
- He started a new channel where he plans to post travel adventure and fitness videos, as well as interviews.
- His first video, for his series “Off the Grid,” features him spending 96 hours in the desert with his brother, Dylan.
- Efron says he plans to add new videos to the channel every week. He already has more than 200,000 subscribers.
- Efron is having a major year between “The Beach Bum” and his buzzy Ted Bundy biopic“Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile.”
- Watch Efron’s first “Off the Grid” video below:
- Read more:
- ‘Ted Bundy is a chad’: Reddit’s misogynist incel community is upset about Zac Efron’s serial killer movie
- A Ted Bundy survivor says it makes sense for a heartthrob like Zac Efron to play the part of the serial killer because ‘that’s what Bundy wanted you to see’
- Zac Efron’s portrayal of serial killer Ted Bundy is being accused of romanticizing the brutal murderer
- YouTube star Shane Dawson proposed to his boyfriend days after apologizing for joking about sexually assaulting his pet cat
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.