Safiya Nygaard/YouTubeYouTuber Safiya Nygaard baked lipsticks into a cake for a recent video.
- YouTuberSafiya Nygaard recently baked 11 Bite Beauty Amuse Buche lipsticks into a funfetti cake.
- She was inspired by a fan who suggested the experiment on Twitter, and chose Bite Beauty products because they’re made with edible “food-inspired” ingredients.
- To bake the cake, Nygaard first froze the lipsticks, chopped them into tiny pieces, and then folded them into cake batter.
- She baked the batter in three separate pans, and completed her recipe with lipstick-infused frosting.
- Overall, Nygaard said the cake tasted “amazing,” and said its texture was “chewy” and “like a thick frosting.” Watch the full video below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty pulls its ‘Geisha Chic’ highlighter after backlash from customers over its ‘offensive’ name
- People are turning themselves into Disney villains, and the resemblance is uncanny
- Faecal Matter, the design duo behind the famous ‘human skin’ heels, share their intense 3-hour beauty transformation
- The beauty product you can’t live without, based on your zodiac sign
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.