In this article I will show you the simplest path to marketing your business you may have ever experienced. When you woke up this morning what did you think first? What was the first thoughts that ran through your mind? (OK, now we are all human- mine was Nooo! Because the puppy was eating trash- lol) what I mean is when you are finally awake and clear-headed.
Everyday I ask- who can I help? Who can I serve?
You see I am asking this not because I need clients or want to make more money. I am asking this because my legacy is at stake. If you know you have a calling or gift to share with the world then your legacy is awaiting you. How you BE THE CHANGE in this world and how you help and serve will be the lasting impact you leave long after you are gone. When I am questioned about how marketing and motivation comes easy for me this is the truth in the answer. LEGACY.
On a daily basis here are my steps to marketing based in ease and grace:
1) Who can I help? Who can I serve? I never awake asking how can I make $10K or where will I get 3 new clients. Clients and money come when you are in service. Clients and money come when you are aggressively seeking ways to help.
“You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give.” — Winston Churchill
2) realise there is a difference between wanting to serve and being of service. Wanting to serve is you are meditating, thinking, and wishing that your gift can touch people. Being of service is leaving your house, picking up the phone, emailing, and LIVING your service. Asking people every day to experience your work and grow from your gift.
3) Know that a movement can make waves. Many of you are waiting and quite frankly failing because you believe someone else’s opinion of you or your movement. Any movement worth launching will have naysayers and negative reactions. If I stopped every time someone disagreed with me, I would not have a business. If I quit each time someone told me “I can’t,” I would still be in a meaningless job. A movement makes waves- YOU have to be willing to ride them.
4) I am a Legacy Maker. I have been placed on this planet at this time and surrounded by these people to leave a legacy of truth, wisdom, and abundance around money. I am aware that not all of this will be easy or quick and much of the divine plan will happen in a different way than I envisioned, but I am a legacy maker. I have a moral obligation to leave a legacy that helps, supports, and heals people long after I am gone. I am dedicated to my legacy.
5) I am clear that abundance is my birthright. My life was meant to live in beauty, joy, pleasure, and purpose. I can have whatever I want because everything I need is present to have it. Charging little for my services or playing down the beauty of money does not serve my clients or me. Abundance is all our birthright and money is a vehicle. It is fuel for my legacy- it supports my best life, but it also allows me to support the best lives of others and have my legacy and impact reach more and be more.
There it is. I do not market out of some deep desire to quantify opt-in rates and conversions, but because I am dedicated to my legacy. My legacy is at stake and so is yours. How will you leave this world? What will your impact be? How many people will you reach and serve? If that is not motivation to market, you may very well be in the wrong business.
Here’s to being the change you wish to see….
NOW WATCH: Ideas videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.