- Kim Kardashian West took to Instagram on Wednesday with photos and videos of new shoes from Yeezy.
- The slide-style sandals are meant for kids, and were modelled by three of the West children in Kardashian West’s Instagram story.
- Kardashian West and Yeezy have not yet revealed prices of the shoes, or a release date.
- Twitter users have since shared their thoughts on the footwear, with some comparing the slides to “jail shoes.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If you’ve ever wanted to wear matching Yeezy shoes with your child, now’s your chance.
On Wednesday, Kim Kardashian West took to Instagram with the news that her husband Kanye West’s brand Yeezy will soon be releasing slide-style sandals for children. She showed three of her four kids wearing the shoes while walking around their home in an Instagram story.
“New Yeezy slides for Kids – O M G,” Kardashian West said in her Instagram story. “They are so cute, so fresh. They’re like rubbery and so comfy.”
Though Kardashian West and Yeezy have yet to reveal anymore details about the shoes, such as pricing or a release date, videos of the sandals reveal that they’re seemingly made from a material similar to Crocs.
Each of the West children seemed to enjoy wearing the sandals, though Saint seemingly had some trouble walking in them and almost tripped down a step.
Still, it appears that some people aren’t impressed with the latest Yeezy design. On Twitter, some users compared the slides to “jail shoes,” and suggested that they might not hold up for long.
The new Yeezy kids slides look like jail shoes pic.twitter.com/OWvtOjuJ71
— Mackenzie Peel (@Mackenzie_Peel) October 17, 2019
Those Yeezy Kids slides are just ????????
— B.???? (@shikorina__) October 17, 2019
Those Yeezy kids slides are jail sandals. Straight trash
— Young Nik (@loveniikita) October 17, 2019
Representatives for Yeezy did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- You can now buy a $US400,000 makeover from Kim Kardashian’s makeup artist
- Celebrities like Rihanna and Kim Kardashian are bringing high-heeled flip flops back from the early 2000s
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear brand SKIMS will now include T-shirts, leggings, and dresses
- Kim Kardashian says her 2019 Met Gala dress was so tight that her sisters prepared to help her go to the bathroom
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.