Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz received a total compensation of $47,229,273 in 2009.
According to an SEC filing, this compensation includes a salary of $969,872, stock awards worth $12,974,722, an option award worth $29,169,334, a non-equity bonus of $1,500,000, and “other” compensation worth $2,615,345.
Most of this compensation is “unrealized” at this point (Carol hasn’t sold her options, etc), but wow, that’s a lot of green for the purple boss!
Some others made bank, too:
- CFO Timothy R. Morse – $6,170,193
- Ex-CFO Blake Jorgensen – $2,102,994
- EVP Hilary Schneider – $5,261,775
- Departing CTO Aristotle Balogh – $5,584,251
- Top lawyer Michael J. Callahan – $3,925,049
Despite the nice pay, Yahoo execs keep quitting. How come?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.