20th Century FoxSophie Turner goes from the Lady of Winterfell on ‘Game of Thrones’ to Jean Grey in ‘Dark Phoenix.’
- Fox released its final trailer for its next “X-Men” movie “Dark Phoenix” and it’s the best one we’ve seen out of the three.
- The entire trailer focuses on “Game of Thrones” star Sophie Turner’s character Jean Grey going from a superhero to a being that absorbs a dark energy.
- The film looks like it will rehash parts of the “X-Men: The Last Stand” film, which also saw a grown Jean Grey inherit the Phoenix ability before causing chaos.
- We’re really worried for Magneto (played by Michael Fassbender) here as he threatens Jean and gets tossed across a room. Jessica Chastain joins the cast as a villain while James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, and Evan Peters reprise their superhero roles.
- “X-Men: Dark Phoenix” is in theatres Friday, June 7. Watch the trailer below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.