- Retailer 247 Blinds created a word puzzle that challenges readers to find the word “love.”
- The word is written backward and diagonally, making it tough to spot.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
For some, finding love around Valentine’s Day can be difficult, and this puzzle takes that challenge quite literally.
The UK retailer 247 Blinds created a word search that challenges readers to find the word “love” hidden among a sea of candy hearts with letters on them.
Think you can find “love” before Valentine’s Day? Give it your best shot below.
Did you find the hidden word?
It’s not as easy as you may have thought.
Need a hint?
The word “love” is written backward and diagonally.
Still can’t find it?
Keep scrolling to find the answer.
Here’s where “love” has been hiding.
Love can be hard to find, but there are plenty of other Valentine’s Day puzzles out there that will challenge your mind rather than just your heart.
- Read more:
- These 6 Valentine’s Day-themed puzzles will get you in the holiday spirit. Can you solve them all?
- It takes an average of 3 minutes and 16 seconds to solve this Valentine’s Day puzzle – how long does it take you?
- Less than 1% of people get a perfect score on this brainteaser. Can you spot the hidden shapes in these images?
- The average person takes 15 seconds to find the hidden bat in this brainteaser. How long does it take you?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.