- The men’s Winter Olympics ice hockey final is nearly upon us.
- USA beat Canada in a gripping women’s gold medal game at the Gangneung Ice Arena in South Korea on Thursday.
- And the men’s final gets underway at the same venue on Sunday.
The 2018 Winter Olympics may be nearing the finish line but not before the best international hockey teams in the world thrash it out on the ice.
USA pipped Canada to gold in the women’s ice hockey final at the Gangneung Hockey Centre on Thursday, local time in Pyeongchang.
The men’s hockey final takes place in the same venue on Sunday and pits Germany against the Olympic Athletes from Russia.Our Winter Olympics coverage can be found here.
Here is the men’s ice hockey final start times in major cities across different time zones:
- Pyeongchang in South Korea (KST): 1.10 p.m. (Sunday, February 25)
- New York (ET): 11.10 p.m. (Saturday 24)
- Chicago (CT): 10.10 p.m. (Saturday 24)
- Denver (MT): 9.10 p.m. (Saturday 24)
- Las Vegas (PT): 8.10 p.m. (Saturday 24)
- Los Angeles (PT): 8.10 p.m. (Saturday 24)
- Honolulu (HAST): 6.10 p.m. (Saturday 24)
- Sydney (AET): 3.10 p.m. (Sunday 25)
- Tokyo (JST): 1.10 p.m. (Sunday 25)
- Moscow (MSK): 7.10 a.m. (Sunday 25)
- Paris (CEST): 5.10 a.m. (Sunday 25)
- London (GMT): 4.10 a.m. (Sunday 25)
Ice hockey at the Pyeongchang games has already produced some gripping moments.
We have seen the North Korean cheerleading squad support the south‘s hockey team. We have witnessed the suspension of a Slovenian for violating doping rules. And we have seen a move called the “Oops, I did it again” clinch the women’s gold medal match for the USA – but there is still plenty of drama still to come.
Here’s how to watch the men’s final live:
The 2018 Winter Olympics men’s ice hockey final will be broadcast in the US on the NBC Olympics website, as well as the NBC Sports app from 11.10 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 24.
In Britain, BBC One, BBC Red Button, and the BBC website will broadcast the men’s gold medal match as part of its live coverage between 0.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. GMT on Sunday, February 25.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.