- High Key Wine has created lightweight, Capri Sun-style wine pouches that cut out the need for glass or a corkscrew.
- The pouches come in Sweet White, Semi-Sweet Rosé, and Dry Rosé flavours.
- Each pouch holds 187 milliliters of wine, and 20 pouches take up roughly the same space as a bottle of wine, according to High Key Wine’s website.
- Visit the High Key Wine website to purchase a six-pack of any one flavour or a variety pack with two of each wine pouch flavour for $US19.98.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
High Key Wine has created lightweight, Capri Sun-style wine pouches that cut out the need for a glass or corkscrew, and let you take it with you.
The pouches come in Sweet White, Semi-Sweet Rosé, and Dry Rosé flavours, and each pouch holds 187 milliliters of wine, which is roughly equivalent to a heavy pour in a glass, according to the wine review site Wine Turtle.
High Key Wine’s pouches come with attached straws that are sealed to prevent spills. And, according to the company’s website, 20 pouches take up the same space as one bottle of wine, so you could store them in a bag to take with you for a group outing.
You can find out more about the pouches or purchase a six-pack of individual flavours for $US19.98 on High Key Wine’s website. And if you’d rather try all three, you can buy a variety pack for $US19.98 that comes with two pouches in each flavour.
- Read more:
- The internet is flipping out over this video of a bartender butchering an old-fashioned
- Costco is selling 90-calorie wine popsicles that come in different colours for the summer
- A beach chair you can buy on Amazon folds up into a wagon so you don’t have to carry it around
- A wine company wants to pay you $US10,000 to be its ‘rosé influencer’ and it comes with a trip to France
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.