— VentureBeat’s 4th annual flagship conference on the future of mobile — will be held on July 12-13 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. MobileBeat is gathering the brightest minds in the industry to explore this year’s hottest macro trend: the arrival of true mobile computing now that 4G is here.
There’s no doubt that 4G is more than just a speed upgrade. It allows consumers to use the mobile web like their home broadband connection, which is spurring untold innovation from all major industry sectors. At MobileBeat 2011, we’ll dissect these multi-billion dollar sectors that are being transformed by the new, resource-rich mobile networks and platforms: payments, e-commerce, phone & device makers, cloud, web development, mobile gaming, and more. Learn firsthand what the major players from within these sectors are doing to leverage 4G.
Recently confirmed speakers:
- Jason Spero, Head of Mobile, Google
- Jeremy Stoppelman, CEO & Co-Founder, Yelp
- Humphrey Chen, Executive Director New Product Technologies, Verizon Wireless
- Stephanie Tilenius, VP Payment & Commerce, Google
- Aaron Levie, CEO & Founder, Box.net
- Matt Murphy, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- David Williams, VP of Mobile Products, AT&T
- Mihir Shah, President & CEO, Tapjoy
- Omar Green, Director of Strategic Mobile Initiatives, Intuit
- Krishna Subramanian, Co-Founder, Mobclix
- plus many more!
You’ll also get a peek at 20 of the hottest new mobile startups in the applications and infrastructure/services categories as they present live onstage at the MobileBeat 2011 Startup Competition.
Business Insider readers click here and use discount code “VB-BI” to get 20% off!
For a chance to win a free ticket or one of 3 tickets at 50% off, simply leave a comment below by July 5. We will pick winners at random from the commenters. In order for us to contact you, you’ll need to login or register for a Business Insider account so we have your email address. (We will never sell your information to any third party.) Hint — your name will appear in blue when you leave a comment if you have registered and logged-in correctly. Good luck!
Find out more about Sponsor Posts.