Serious car lovers want to get the most out of the time they have with their investment.
They’re more than just transportation. They’re simultaneously art, beauty and lifestyle, so when investing in a luxury vehicle, it makes sense to take care of it to get the most from it.
This is exactly why luxury companies such as Mercedes-Benz offer corporate programs to make car ownership as easy and beneficial as possible. Although ownership may not even be the right word here. After all, when it comes to such stunning cars, it is more like a symbiotic relationship.
The Mercedes-Benz Corporate Programme strives to reward members with more than just a quality car. They acknowledge that people investing in a Mercedes demand more than safety, luxury and performance. They’re used to the best from them, and rightly so.
Qualified members of the Mercedes-Benz Corporate Programme are eligible to receive a range of exclusive benefits that transform their drive time into a first class experience. These include:
- Reduced dealer delivery fee on selected models.
- Complimentary scheduled servicing at authorised and participating Mercedes-Benz dealership for up to 3 years or 75,000 km² (whichever comes first).
- A total of 4 years complimentary Mercedes-Benz Road Care nationwide.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off or access to a loan vehicle when your Mercedes-Benz is being serviced.
- Competitive rates and tailored financial services solutions for their Agility programme via Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.
- Access to the Corporate Programme vehicle evaluation fleet.
In addition to the next level of service that this programme provides, it’s also a chance to see some savings. The complimentary servicing and road side assistance is particularly beneficial. It means that you’ll have no excuse not to keep your vehicle in perfect condition, with the help of trained professionals. And if you do find yourself needing some help out on the road, you know you’re going to be supported.
It’s no coincidence that the Mercedes-Benz motto is ‘The best or nothing’ — it’s what they expect from themselves and what they hope their customers will demand of them.
If you want to get the best out of your Mercedes-Benz experience, why not accept their challenge and consider going corporate?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.