Photo: Flickr / Rodfather
The iPad’s third incarnation has arrived, with all the pretty bells and whistles consumers have come to expect. What does it mean for retailers? Some, like 1-800-Flowers, have been tweaking their mobile strategy since the 90s and the days of “Crackberry” addiction. If their prior aggressive mobile-web and app strategy is any indication, the flora empire will be taking a careful look at iPad usage and consumer behaviour — and get right down to the business of making i-Money.Who else will nail it?
Find out more about which retailers will thrive on the iPad and mobile hardware at Business Insider’s Mobile Advertising Conference, taking place June 14, 2012 in New York. Big brands, as well as emerging innovators, will share insight on the best practices and opportunities in mobile advertising, including:
- Michael Bayle, SVP, ESPN Mobile
- Chris Golier, VP Mobile Products, NHL
- Chris McCann, President, 1-800-Flowers
- Dominique Nguyen, Director of Emerging Media, Bravo
- Jose Puente, Director Product Strategy Mobile, Autotrader.com
- And more announced on a rolling basis.
Tickets are on sale now for an early-bird rate.
Themes executives will address on the agenda include:
- Check Out These Awesome Branded Mobile Apps
- Finding Room To Partner: Where Advertising Fits Into Mobile Publishing
- QR Codes, NFC, Augmented Reality – From Gimmicks To Ka-Ching!
- In-Content Ads: What Works?
- Mobile Gaming Is Huge. So How Can You Advertise Against It?
Follow @BI_Events for more updates and discounts. Want to sponsor, or pitch your brand to speak? Email [email protected] See you in June!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.