CNBC spoke to the CEO of Fortress Paper, Chad Wasilenkoff. His company prints the euro and is the sole printer of the Swiss Franc. He’s bullish on QE.
- 0:30 “With quantitative that’s going on right now, it is very, very busy these days.”
- 1:00 We look for industries out of favour. We’ve moved into Rayon, by buying a mill in Canada.
- 2:00 We bought a mill in Quebec, we put people back to work, we’re adding more now. We’re looking to add 3,000 workers.
- 2:20 Forestry sector is in decline overall; we’re one of the few sectors expanding.
- 2:50 No problem passing through cost increases. Bank notes, main impute is cotton, we’re passing those rising costs on. $45,000 a ton for bank note paper.
- 3:50 No evidence of decline in bank note demand in China. But we’re working with them to improve the security features of their currency.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.