- Amazon is selling Little Stinker’s “Bag of Bunny Farts” cotton candy for $US8.95.
- The unconventional Easter treat is made with fruit punch-flavored pink cotton candy.
- At the time of writing, it has a four-and-a-half-star rating based on reviews from over 1,800 Amazon customers.
- Little Stinker, which makes the “Bag of Bunny Farts,” donates 10% of all profits to charity and says it has already donated $US130,000.
But for those searching for a more unconventional alternative, look no further than the “Bag of Bunny Farts” cotton candy from Little Stinker.
According to the description for the fruit punch-flavored pink cotton candy, the Easter Bunny consumes a “magically unique diet of apples, carrots and candy […] known to produce farts that are sugary and delicious.”
Little Stinker, which also sells products like “Unicorn Farts,” “Dinosaur Farts,” and “Reindeer Farts,” pledges to donate 10% of profits from each product – including those purchased on Amazon – to a specific cause.
“We are proud to have donated over $US130,000 to various charities since we began three years ago,” Little Stinker Vice President Melanie Simpson. told INSIDER via email. “Our mission is Making the World a Sweeter Place, one bag at a time.”
Sales of the Bag of Bunny Farts along with sales of the Bag of Unicorn Farts have benefited children through donations to the Unicorn Children’s Foundation, The Next Step Academy, Ovarian Cancer Connection and KultureCity.
- Read more:
- A company is recruiting people in the UK to hunt for white Cadbury Creme Eggs for $US60 an hour
- IKEA is selling a ‘flat-pack’ chocolate bunny for Easter
- Peeps’ colourful new spring treats have flavours like ‘Pancakes & Syrup’ and ‘Root Beer Float’
- IKEA is serving an all-you-can-eat Easter buffet full of Swedish treats
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.