- The 2019 Masters is turning into one for the ages with a crowded leaderboard that includes a bunch of major champions.
- The biggest name, of course, is Tiger Woods, who is one shot back at 6-under.
- Woods is partnered with fellow-43-year-old and Ryder Cup-rival Ian Poulter and they will tee off at 2:05 p.m. ET.
- Below are the tee times for all the leaders.
- Read all of Business Insider’s Masters coverage here.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Entering the third round of the Masters, five players are tied for the lead at 7-under, and four more are just one shot back.
The leaderboard is a who’s who of major champions as the five leaders have all won at least one in their career. If we include the group one shot back, the top nine players have combined for 22 major championships.
Of course, that latter group includes Tiger Woods.
Here are the third-round tee times for every golfer within three shots of the lead (all times ET):
1:45 p.m.: Matt Kuchar (-4), Phil Mickelson (-4)
1:55 p.m.: Jon Rahm (-5), Patton Kizzire (-4)
2:05 p.m.: Tiger Woods (-6), Ian Poulter (-5)
2:15 p.m.: Justin Harding (-6), Xander Schauffele (-6)
2:25 p.m.: Louis Oosthuizen (-7), Dustin Johnson (-6)
2:35 p.m.: Brooks Koepka (-7), Adam Scott (-7)
2:45 p.m.: Francesco Molinari (-7), Jason Day (-7)
- Read more about the Masters:
- The Masters produces some of the most beautiful photos in sports. Here are the best 23 so far this year.
- Tiger Woods was injured at the Masters when a security guard fell on his ankle trying to hold fans back
- Tiger Woods’ used to hit the fans with his ball on purpose on one hole at the Masters
- Tiger Woods is back – here’s how he spends his millions and lives his life off the course
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.