- CPI (Feb.) (8:30 AM)
- Current Account Balance (Q4) (8:30 AM)
- Weekly Crude Inventories (week ended March 14) (10:30 AM)
- FOMC Policy Statement (2:15 PM)
- Hewlett-Packard Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- General Mills (GIS) (Before bell)
- Oracle (ORCL) (After bell)
- Linktone (LTON) (After bell)
- Cintas (CTAS) (After bell)
- Nike (After bell)
- 8:00 AM – Rep Paul Kanjorski (D-PA)
- 8:40 AM – E. Gordon Gee, President, Ohio State University
- 3:00 PM – Richard Hoey, Chief Economist, Bank Of New York Mellon Corp
- 5:00 PM – Gary Motyl, CIO, Templeton Global Equity Group
- 5:00 PM – Thomas Forester, President/Fund Manager, Forester Capital Mgmt
- 7 AM – Rep. Gary Peters (D-MI-09)
- 7:00 AM – Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX)
- 12 PM – Peter Morici, Prof. of International Business. U of Md.
- 12:45 PM – Rep. Dan Burton (R-Ind.)
- Cowen Health Care Conference, Boston, MA (Day 3 of 4)
- Credit Suisse Chicago Energy Conference, Chicago, IL (Day 2 of 2)
- JP Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant and Leisure Conference, Las Vegas, NV (Day 2 of 2)
- Jefferies Global Clean Technology Conference, New York, NY (Day 2 of 3)
- Credit Suisse Transportation and Logistics Conference, Boston, MA (Day 1 of 2)
- Independent Community Bankers of America Techworld Conference, Phoenix, AZ (Day 1 of 5)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.