- Trade Balance (Dec.) (8:30 AM)
- Weekly Crude Inventories (week ended Feb. 6) (10:35 AM)
- Chicago Fed President Evans speaks about U.S. economy (1:00 PM)
- Treasury Budget (Jan.) (2:00 PM)
- Arcelor Mittal (MT) (Before bell.)
- Dean Foods (DF) (Before bell.)
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) (Before bell.)
- Level 3 (LVLT) (10:00 AM)
- Activision (ATVI) (4:30 PM)
- InfoSpace (INSP) (5:00 PM)
- Comscore (SCOR) (After bell.)
- LivePerson (LPSN) (After bell.)
- 7 AM – Rep. Scott Garrett and Rep. Jim Himes
- 9 AM – Sen. Kent Conrad, Chairman of the Senate Budge Committee
- 9:30 AM – Thomas Lee, Chief US Equity Strategist, JP Morgan Chase
- 9:45 AM – Steve Golsby, CEO, Mead Johnson Nutrition
- 1:15 PM – Terry McGraw, CEO, McGraw Hill Co.
- 3:45 PM – Erik Ristuben, CIO, Russell Investment Group
- 5 PM – Craig Moffett, Analyst, Stanford C Bernstein & Co
- 7 AM – Ben Behrouzi, CEO, Dotnext Inc.
- 9:40 AM – Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-NY)
- 10 AM – Jerry Webman, Chief Economist, Oppenheimer Funds
- 11:30 AM – Ira Rheingold, Exec. Dir. National Association Consumer Advocates
- 12:30 PM – Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA)
- 1 PM – Rep Jim Bunning (R-KY)
- 1 PM – Rep. Ron Kind (D-WI)
House TARP Hearing 10 AM:
- Mr. Lloyd C. Blankfein, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Mr. James Dimon, Chief Executive Officer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Mr. Robert P. Kelly, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of New York Mellon
- Mr. Ken Lewis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America
- Mr. Ronald E. Logue, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, State Street Corporation
- Mr. John J. Mack, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Morgan Stanley
- Mr. Vikram Pandit, Chief Executive Officer, Citigroup
- Mr. John Stumpf, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wells Fargo & Co.
BB&T Capital Markets Transportation Services Conference, Coral Gables, FL (Day 1 of 2) Thomas Weisel Partners Technology & Telecom Conference, San Francisco, CA (Day 3 of 3) UBS Global Healthcare Services Conference, New York, NY (Day 3 of 3)All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.