- Wholesale Inventories (Feb.) (10:00 AM)
- Weekly Crude Inventories (week ended April 4) (10:30 AM)
- Fed releases minutes from March 17-18 FOMC Meeting
- Constellation Brands (STZ) (Before bell)
- Family Dollar (FDO) (Before bell)
- Pep Boys (PBY) (After bell)
- 6:40 AM – Ed Welburn, VP: Worldwide Design, General Motors Corp
- 9:40 AM – Thomas McManus, Chief Investment Officer, Wachovia Securities
- 5:00 PM – Wilbur Ross, Chairman / CEO, WL Ross & Co.
- 5:00 PM – James Glickenhaus, Partner, Glickenhaus & Co.
- 7 AM – James L. Turner, Duke Energy Corporation COO
- 11 AM – Bob Reynolds, CEO, Putnam Investments
- 11:30 AM – Rick Schaden, CEO, Quiznos
- 12 PM – Jim O’Donnell, President, BMW North America
- 12:30 PM – Jim McDowell, VP, Mini USA
- 6 PM – Rush Limbaugh (on Neil Cavuto’s Show)
- American Bankers Association Real Estate Lending Conference, Tampa, FL (Day 3 of 3)
- Goldman Sachs Leveraged Finance Healthcare Conference, New York, NY
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.