- CPI (March) (8:30 AM)
- Empire State Manufacturing (April) (8:30 AM)
- Industrial Production (March) (9:15 AM)
- Weekly Crude Inventories (week ended April 11) (10:30 AM)
- Fed’s Beige Book (2:00 PM)
- Filing Deadline for Personal Income Taxes
- MediaLink (MDLK) (11:00 AM)
- Abbott Labs (ABT) (Before bell)
- Progressive (PGR) (Before bell)
- 7 AM – Gary Shilling, President, A Gary Shilling & Co Inc
- 7:30 AM – Samuel Zell, Chairman/President, Equity Group Investments Llc
- 8:40 AM – Neil Barofsky, Special Inspector General, Treasury’s TARP program
- 9:30 AM – Nassim Taleb, Author/Professor, The Black Swan/NYU
- 2:30 PM – Bob Diamond, Chairperson / CEO, Barclays Captial
- 5 PM – Muhammad Yunus, Nobel Prize winner and Managing Director / Founder of Grameen Bank
- 7 AM – Ron Williams, CEO, Aetna
- 12 PM – Dan Deighan, CEO, Deighan Financial Advisors
- 12:15 PM – Dan Mitchell, Senior Fellow from Cato Institute
- 12:50 PM – Neil Cavuto Live at the Sacramento Tea Party
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.