- ADP Employment Change (March) (8:15 AM)
- Construction Spending (Feb.) (10:00 AM)
- ISM Index (March) (10:00 AM)
- Pending Home Sales (Feb.) (10:00 AM)
- Weekly Crude Inventories (week ended March 28) (10:30 AM)
- Cleveland Fed President Sandra Pianalto on issues in banking (1:00 PM)
- Auto & Truck Sales (March) (2:00 PM)
- Borders Group (BGP) (8:00 AM)
- Worthington Industries (WOR) (Before bell)
- 8:00 AM – James Reynolds, Chairperson / CEO, Loop Capital Markets
- 8:30 AM – Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Managing Director / Partner, World Bank Group
- 9:40 AM – Nassim Taleb, Author/Professor, The Black Swan/NYU
- 10:40 AM – Daniel Fuss, Portfolio Manager, Loomis Sayles & Co
- 4:00 PM – Mark Laneve, President: North American Sales, General Motors North America
- 4:30 PM – Bob Olstein, Chief Investment Officer, Olstein Capital Mgmt.
- 7 AM – Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN), Banking Committee Member
- 7 AM – Mark R. LaNeve, GM North America VP of Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing
- 12:25 PM – John Krafcik, President and CEO of Hyundai Motor America
- 12:30 PM – Scott Durchslag, COO Skype
- 1 PM – Dan Colarusso, Managing Editor The Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley Arizona Field Trip, Paradise Valley, AZ (Day 2 of 2)
- Telsey Advisory Group Consumer Conference, New York, NY (Day 2 of 3)
- BB&T Manufacturing & Materials Conference, New York, NY (Day 1 of 2)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.