- St. Louis Fed President James Bullard speaks on “Effective Monetary Policy in a Low Interest Rate Environment” (1:35 PM)
- Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke testify on AIG before House Financial Services Committee (2:00 PM)
- President Obama news conference on economic recovery plan (8:00 PM)
- Carnival (CCL) (Before bell)
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) (After bell)
- 7:30 AM – Sen. Judd Gregg, (R) New Hampshire
- 7:40 AM – Paul Parker, Head: Global M&A, Barclays Capital Inc.
- 8:14 AM – Timothy Ryan, President/CEO, Securities Industry & Finl Mkts Assn
- 8:30 AM – John Sexton, President, NYU
- 9:00 AM – Richard Clarida, Global Strategic Advisor, Pacific Investment Mgmt Co
- 9:40 AM – Curtis Arledge, Managing Director / Partner, Blackrock Inc
- 2:30 PM – Paul Krugman, Economist, Princeton University
- 4:00 PM – Sheila Bair, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
Money For Breakfast: 7 AM – 9 AM:
- Neal Black, Jos. A. Bank CEO
- Mark Sunshine, President First Capital
- Neal Lipschutz, Managing Editor, Dow Jones Newswires
- Sidoti Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum, New York, NY (Day 1 of 2)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!