- Wholesale Inventories (Dec.) (10:00 AM)
- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner testifies about TARP oversight before Senate Panel (10:00 AM)
- Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke testifies before House Financial Services about the Fed’s lending (1:00 PM)
- Pepsi Bottling (PBG) (Before bell.)
- Qwest (Q) (Before bell.)
- Omnicom (OMC) (Before bell.)
- DirectTV (DTV) (Before bell.
- CB Richard Ellis (CBG) (After bell.)
- Nvidia (NVDA) (After bell.)
- XL Capital (XL) (After bell.)
- Glu Mobile (GLU) (4:30 PM)
- Macrovision Corp (MVSN) (5:00 PM)
- 8:00 AM – Senator James Demint, (R-SC)
- 9:00 AM – Senator Benjamin Nelson, (D-Nebraska)
- 9:00 AM – Bill White, Mayor, City of Houston
- 12:30 PM – Tim Geithner, US Treasury Secretary
- 12:45 PM – Marvin Goodfriend, Former policy adviser at the Richmond Fed
- 3:00 PM – Azim Premji, Chairperson of the Board, Wipro
- 5:00 PM – James Voker, Chairperson/CEO, Whiting Petroleum
- 7 AM – Tuna Amobi, S&P Equity Analyst, Media & Ent. Group
- 7 AM – Lyle Gramley, Fmr Fed Reserve Governor
- 10:15 AM – Larry Burns, GM VP Strategic Planning
- 10:30 AM – Bill Isaac, Fmr. FDIC Chairman
- 11:30 AM – Robin McCord, Treasurer, Pennsylvania
- 12 PM – Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX)
- 12 PM – Tim Geithner will be on Power Lunch
Goldman Sachs Agriculture Conference, New York, NY Thomas Weisel Partners Technology & Telecom Conference, San Francisco, CA (Day 2 of 3) UBS Global Healthcare Services Conference, New York, NY (Day 2 of 3)All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.