- Consumer Confidence (April) (10:00 AM)
- S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index (Feb.) (10:00 AM)
- Earthlink (ELNK) (8:30 AM)
- Interpublic (IPG) (8:30 AM)
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) (8:30 AM)
- American Greetings (AM) (9:00 AM)
- Office Depot (ODP) (9:00 AM)
- Level 3 (LVLT) (10:00 AM)
- eTrade (ETFC) (5:00 PM)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) (Before bell)
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) (Before bell)
- Pfizer (PFE) (Before bell)
- U.S. Steel (X) (Before bell)
- Valero Energy (VLO) (Before bell)
- DreamWorks (DWA) (After bell)
- Sun Microsystems (JAVA) (After bell)
- 7:00 AM – Jim Rogers, Chairperson/CEO, Rogers Holding
- 8:45 AM – Sen Richard Shelby (R-AL)
- 11:40 AM – Sen Judd Gregg (R-NH)
- 12:10 AM – Dr. Jeffery Koplan, Former CDC Director
- 5:00 PM – Bloomberg TV special ‘Warren Buffett: The Inner Circle’ – includes interviews with Buffett, Bill Gates, Don Keough, Byron Trott, David Sokol, Jean-Marie Eveillard and Laszlo Birinyi.
- 9 AM – David Resler, Chief Economist, Nomura Securities
- 9:45 AM – Sen. Chuck Grassley, (R-IA)
- 12:50 PM – Howard Lindzon, Co-founder, Stocktwits
- Thomson Reuters Global Financial Regulation Summit, Washington, DC (Day 2 of 5)
- Barclays Capital Retail and Restaurant Conference, New York, NY (Day 1 of 2)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.