- Initial Unemployment Claims (week ended March 21) (8:30 AM)
- GDP-Final (Q4) (8:30 AM)
- Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner testimony to House Financial Services Committee (10:00 AM)
- Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher on economic crisis and globalization (12:00 PM)
- Richmond Fed President Jeffery Lacker on economic outlook (12:30 PM)
- Minneapolis Fed President Gary Stern on “Too Big to Fail” (1:00 PM)
- Best Buy (BBY) (Before bell)
- ConAgra (CAG) (Before bell)
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) (Before bell)
- Gamestop (GME) (Before bell)
- Accenture (ACN) (After bell)
- 7:30 AM – Michael Oxley, Former Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee
- 7:40 AM – James Whitehurst, CEO & President, Red Hat
- 8:00 AM – Laszlo Birinyi, President, Birinyi Associates
- 9:45 AM – Jon Corzine, Governor of New Jersey
- 2:20 PM – Rep. Paul Kanjorski (D-PA)
- 3:15 PM – Thomas Gallagher, Head of Policy Researcy, Intl Strategy & Investment Group
- 7 AM – Lauren Rich Fine, Dir. Research ContentNext
- 9:45 AM – Randall Kroszner, Ex-Fed Governor
- 3:20 PM – Muriel Siebert, Chairwoman of Muriel Siebert & Co.
- Lazard Capital Markets Medical Device Technology Conference, Snowbird, Utah (Day 2 of 2)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!