- Initial Claims (week ended March 14) (8:30 AM)
- Leading Indicators (Feb.) (10:00 AM)
- Philadelphia Fed (March) (10:00 AM)
- Fed Governor Daniel Tarullo gives testimony on modernizing bank supervision and regulation (10:30 AM)
- GE Capital Investor Meeting
- Alibaba.com (1688.HK) (8:00 AM)
- FedEx (FDX) (Before bell)
- Barnes and Noble (BKS) (Before bell)
- Blockbuster Inc. (BBI) (After bell)
- Palm (PALM) (After bell)
- 6:40 AM – Sen. Ted Kaufman (D-Deleware)
- 6:50 AM – Rachael Newman Baker, Director, NCAA
- 7:50 AM – Rep Eric Cantor (R-Virginia), House Minority Whip
- 9:00 AM – Emmanuel Ferreira, Vice President, Oppenheimer Funds
- 10:00 AM – Jack De Gan, CIO, Harbor Advisory Group
- 1:00 PM – Neil Hennessy, Chairman/President/CEO, Harbor Advisory Corp
- 1:30 PM – Robert Nardelli, Chairperson/CEO, Chrysler LLC
- 3:00 PM – Wilbur Ross, Chairperson/CEO, WL Ross & Co.
- 7 AM – Robert M. Sedgwick, Exec. comp lawyer reps TARP bank employees
- 12 PM – Rep. Scott Garrett
- 12 PM – Joe Sestak (D-PA)
- 12:30 PM – Hans Kristian Pres. and CEO, Timex
- 1:00 PM – Sen. Jim Bunning (R-KY)
- Cowen Health Care Conference, Boston, MA (Day 4 of 4)
- Jefferies Global Clean Technology Conference, New York, NY (Day 3 of 3)
- Credit Suisse Transportation and Logistics Conference, Boston, MA (Day 2 of 2)
- Independent Community Bankers of America Techworld Conference, Phoenix, AZ (Day 2 of 5)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.