- Housing Starts (March) (8:30 AM)
- Initial Unemployment Claims (week ended April 11) (8:30 AM)
- Atlanta Fed President Dennis Lockhart on the financial crisis (1:00 PM)
- San Francisco Fed President Janet Yellen on the financial crisis (8:00 PM)
- Gannett (GCI) (10:00 AM)
- Google (GOOG) (4:30 PM)
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) (Before bell)
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) (Before bell)
- JPMorgan Chase (JPM) (Before bell)
- Nokia (NOK) (Before bell)
- 6:10 AM – Rick Simonson, CFO, Noika
- 7:40 AM – Gary Kelly, Chairperson/CEO, Southwest Airlines
- 9:10 AM – William Cohan, Author, “House of Cards”
- 10:00 AM – Tom Adams, Chairperson / CEO, Rosetta Stone
- 2:40 PM – Joseph Stiglitz, Nobel Prize-winning economist
- 7 AM – John Kroger, Oregon Attorney General
- 10:20 AM – Tom Adams, Rosetta Stone, CEO
- 12 PM – Diane Vazza, Managing Director, Head of Global Fixed Income Research at S&P.
- 12:05 PM – Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett, (R-MD)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!