- Construction Spending (10:00 AM)
- Pending Home Sales (10:00 AM)
- Sprint Nextel (S) (8:00 AM)
- Scripps (SSP) (9:00 AM)
- Digimarc (DMRC) (10:00 AM)
- LookSmart (LOOK) (5:00 PM)
- 7:40 AM – Charles Ortel, Managing Director / Partner, Newport Value Partners
- 9:00 AM – Jose Cordova Villalobos, Health Minister of Mexico
- 1:00 PM – Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) Member of the Finance Committee
- 1:50 PM – Sen. Tom Harkin (R-Iowa) Head of the Senate Agriculture Committee
- 7 AM – Robert Shiller, Yale Economist
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM – Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Charile Munger, speaking w/ Liz Claman for an hour without commercials
- 12 PM – Dick Bove, Chief Financial Analyst, Rochdale
- 5 PM – Bill Fleckenstein, James Altucher, Marc Faber
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.