Obama announces plan for auto industry.
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) (Before bell)
- Providence Service Corp (PRSC) (Before bell)
- Oxford Industries (OXM) (After bell)
- 7 AM – Roderick Paige, Fmr. Sec. Of Education
- 10:15 AM – Rebecca Lindland, Global Insight, (talking auto bailout)
- 11:00 AM – Sean West, Eurasia Group (talking U.S. policy issues)
- 11:15 AM – Stacey Widlitz, Pali Capital Analyst
- 12 PM – Jim Dunigan, EVP, PNC Wealth Managment
- American Bankers Association Community Bank Conference, Washington, DC (Day 2 of 2)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.