- 8:30 AM – NY Empire Manufacturing Index
- 9:00 AM – Net Long-Term TIC Flows
- National Technical Systems, Inc. (NTSC) (7:30 AM)
- La-Z-Boy Inc. (LZB) (after market)
- Synergetics USA, Inc. (SURG) (after market)
- 6:40 AM – Scott Minerd, CIO, Guggenheim Partners
- 8:40 AM – Arthur Levitt, Sr. Advisor, Carlyle Group
- 9:10 AM – Rep John Campbell (California)
- 11:10 AM – John Leahy, COO, Airbus
- 1:00 PM – Richard Fisher, President, Fed Reserve Bank of Dallas
Money for Breakfast, 7-9 AM:
- Alan Shaw, CEO, Codexis
- Erik Frywald, CEO, Nalco
- Ron Williams, CEO, Aetna
- Michael McCallister, CEO, Humana
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.