- Leading Indicators (10:00 AM)
- Chicago Fed President Charles Evans at financial education summit (10:00 AM)
- IBM (IBM) (4:30 PM)
- Bank of America (BAC) (Before bell)
- Halliburton (HAL) (Before bell)
- Hasbro (HAS) (Before bell)
- Eaton (ETN) (Before bell)
- Eli Lilly (LLY) (Before bell)
- Weatherford (WFT) (Before bell)
- American Express (AXP) (After bell)
- Texas Instruments (TXN) (After bell)
- 7:40 AM – A. Michael Spence, Partner, Oak Hill Venture Partners
- 8:15 AM – Derica Rice, CFO, Eli Lilly & Co
- 8:40 AM – Rep. Thaddeus Mccotter (R-Michigan)
- 5:00 PM – Liaquat Ahamed, Economist and Author of “Lords of Finance: The Bankers Who Broke the World
- 5:00 PM – Meredith Whitney, Analyst, Meredith Whitney Advisory Grp.
- 12 PM – Dick Bove, Rochdale Securities
- 1 PM – Sen. Karen Keiser (D-WA)
- 1 PM – Bert Ely, President, Ely & Co.
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!