- Personal Income & Spending (Feb.) (8:30 AM)
- University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment-Rev. (March) (9:55 AM)
- Finish Line (FINL) (Before bell)
- 7:40 AM – Ahmed Heikal, Chairman, Citadel Capital
- 8:40 AM – Gerald Greenwald, Managing Partner / Co-Founder, Greenbriar Equity Group
- 10:00 AM – Harvey Pitt, Chief Executive Officer, Kalorama Partners
- 10:30 AM – Peter Orszag, Director, OMB Director
- 12:45 PM – Michael Campbell, CEO, Regal Entertainment Group
- 5:00 PM – Alex Pollock, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- 10 AM – David Brenner, SVP, MF Global
- 10:30 AM – Claude Canizares, VP Research, MIT
- 12 PM – Jay Bryson, Global Economist, Wachovia
- Standard & Poor’s Credit Risk Summit, New York, NY (Day 1 of 1)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!