- Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke speaks at Independent Community Bankers of America convention (11:00 AM)
- Quarterly expiration of options and futures
- 9:10 AM – Greg Peters, Managing Director/Partner, Morgan Stanley
- 10:30 AM – Gerald Greenwald, Managing Partner/Co-Founder, Greenbriar Equity Group LLC
- 11:00 AM – William Galvin, Secretary of State, State of Massachusetts
- 6:30 PM – Steven Rattner, Chief Adviser to Auto Task Force, US Dept of Treasury
- 7 AM – George Feldenkreis, Chairman & CEO, Perry Ellis
- 11:30 AM – Rhone Resch, President, Solar Energy Industry Assoc.
- 12 PM – Mark Shapiro, CEO of Six Flags Amusement Parks
- 12:50 – Congressman Charles W. Dent (D)
- 12:50 – Sen. Judd Gregg (R-NH)
- Independent Community Bankers of America Techworld Conference, Phoenix, AZ (Day 3 of 5)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!