- CPI (Dec.) (8:30 AM)
- Time Warner (TWX) special shareholders meeting (8:30 AM)
- Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization (Dec.) (9:15 AM)
- Preliminary University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment (Jan.) (9:55 AM)
- Richmond Fed President Lacker speaks on U.S. economic outlook (12:15 PM)
- Bank Of America (BAC) (Before The Bell)
- Citi (C) (6:00 AM)
- Sony Ericsson (4:30 AM)
- First Horizon (FHN) (Before bell.)
- 7 AM – Gary Townsend – President, Hill-Townsend Capital LLC
- 8 AM – Rep. Darrell Issa – US House of Representatives (R-CA). He is also ranking member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- 8:40 AM – Gary Shilling – President, A Garly Shilling & Co.
- 10 AM – Edward Lazear – Chairman, White House Council of Economic Advisors
- 11 AM – Craig Moffett – Analyst, Sanford Bernstein & Co
- 9:30 PM – Kevin Martin – FCC Chairman
- 10 PM – Andre Balazs – Owner and Founder, Andres Balazs Properties
- 7:00 AM – Rep. Darrell Issa – Ranking Member House Committee Oversight and Government Reform
- 7:00 – 9:00 AM – Andrzej Wrobel – CEO, Rand McNally
- 10:10 AM – Alan Gayle – Sr. Investment Strategist, Ridgeworth Investments
- 10:30 AM – Patrick Byrne – CEO, Overstock.com
- 10:45 AM – Todd Simon – Owner, Omaha Steaks
- 11:00 AM – Adam PosenDirector, Peterson Institute For International Economics
- 12:30 PM – Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX) – Deputy Ranking Member of the Financial Services Committee
- 7:00 AM – Stephen Schork – President, Schork Group.
- 8:00 AM – Dominic Konstam – Head: Interest Rate Strategy – Credit Suisse Holdings
- 9:00 AM – David Malpass – President, Encima Global
- 12:30 PM – Martin Shulkin – Managing Director & Partner – Duane Morris LP
- 2:00 PM – James O’Sullivan – Senior Economist, UBS Securities
- 5:00 PM – Randy Bateman – CIO, Huntington Banchshares Inc
- Environmental Finance Carbon Markets Conference, Miami, FL (Day 2 of 2)
All times ET.
New: Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.