- CPI (Jan.) (8:30 AM)
- Monthly options expiration
- Barrick Gold (ABX) (Before bell)
- JCPenney (JCP) (Before bell)
- Lowe’s (LOW) (Before bell)
- 9:10 AM – Michael Campbell, Regal Cinemas
- 10:00 AM – Malcolm Polley, CIO, Stewart Capital Advisors
- 3:14 PM – Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett-Packard
- 5:00 PM – Robert Weingrad, President/CEO, Travel by Fingertip
- 7-9 AM – Money For Breakfast, “Mood Of Main Street” Edition, Mayors of White Plains, NY, Lansing, MI, Charleston, SC, Kansas City, Mo., Nashville, Denver
- 10 AM – Mark Zandi, Chief Economist, Moody’s Economy.com
- 10:15 AM – Larry Lawson, EVP, GM Lockheed F-22
- 10:30 AM – Rick Ferri, CEO, Portfolio Solutions
- 11:15 AM – Duff McKagen, Ex-Bassist, Guns N Roses, Playboy.com Blogger
- 11:30 AM – Jean Spence, EVP, Kraft R&D
- Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference, New York, NY (Day 5 of 5)
- Oppenheimer Vail Semiconductor Summit, Vail, CO (Day 2 of 2)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.