- Durable Goods Orders (March) (8:30 AM)
- New Home Sales (March) (10:00 AM)
- Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner hosts meeting with G-7 and G-20 finance ministers in Washington
- Ford (F) (Before Bell)
- 3M (MMM) (Before bell)
- American Electric Power (AEP) (Before bell)
- Honeywell (HON) (Before bell)
- Schlumberger (SLB) (Before bell)
- Xerox (XRX) (Before bell)
- 7:10 AM – John Lipsky, First Deputy Managing Director, Intl Monetary Fund
- 11:40 AM – Robert Mundell, Winner of Nobel Prize for Economics in 1999
- 2:10 PM – Rep Mike Pence, Republican Conference Chairman
- 6:30 PM – White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel
- 7 AM – Dick Bove, Rochdale Securities
- 11:30 AM – Sen. Same Aanestad (R-CA)
- 12:30 PM – Alan Mulally, Ford CEO
- 3:40 PM – Peter Schiff, Euro Pacific Capital
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.