- Treasury Budget (Mar.) (2:00 PM)
- Markets closed in observance of Good Friday
- None; Markets Closed
- 6:40 PM – Sen. Carl Levin,Politician, (D) Michigan
- 6:40 PM – Said Jawad, Ambassador, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 10 AM – John Silva, Wachovia Chief Economist
- 10:30 AM – Tom Lydon, ETF Trends Editor
- 1 PM – Rep. Michael Capuano (D-MA)
- 1 PM – Rep. Rick Taylor (D-PA)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.