- Apple’s World Wide Developer’s Conference, possibly announcing a new iPhone. Coverage: Silicon Alley Insider.
- 10:40 AM – Jeffery Katz, CEO & President, Leapfrog Enterprises
- 11:40 AM – Fritz Henderson, Chairperson/CEO, General Motors
Three Days In The Valley Special:
- 1:00 PM – John Gage – Partner Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers
- 1:30 PM – Justin Rattner – Intel Chief Technology Officer
- 2 PM – Carl Bass – CEO Autodesk
- 2:30 PM – Carol Bartz – CEO Yahoo
- 3:30 PM – Ed Colligan – CEO Palm / Roger McNamee, Elevation Partners
- 4:00 PM – John Riccitiello -CEO Electronic Arts
- 4:30 PM – John Donahoe – CEO eBay
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!