- Kansas City Fed President Thomas Hoenig at financial services conference (08:30 AM)
- University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment-Preliminary (April) (9:55 AM)
- Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke at financial services conference (12:00 PM)
- Options Expiration
- General Electric (GE) (8:30 AM)
- Media General (MEG) (Before bell)
- Citigroup (C) (8:30 AM)
- 6:30 AM – Gary Townsend, President/CEO, Hill-Townsend Capital Llc
- 7:40 AM – Norbert Walter, Chief Economist & Co-Head of Rsch, Deutsche Bank Ag
- 2:40 PM – Mark Yusko, CIO, Morgan Creek Capital Mgmt
- 10 AM – John Wolkonowicz, IHS Global (Discussing GM restructuring.)
- 1 PM – Mary Taylor, Ohio State Auditor (Discussing $8 bn gap in OH Budget)
All times ET.
Get This Delivered To Your Inbox
You can get this dropped in your inbox every morning as The Daily Precap. It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s free. All we need is your email address (though we’d love your name and state, too, if you’re willing to share it). Sign up below!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.