We’ve got some amazing speakers and mind-blowing topics lined up for IGNITION 2016, Business Insider’s flagship conference on the future of digital. The conference is just three months away, but you don’t have to wait that long to get your fix for all things technology and media. How? Try checking out last year’s conference.
Here are some of the insightful topics we covered 2015:
- CNBC host Jim Cramer told us where to spend our first $10,000: “It’s too hard for most people to find good stocks.”
- Business Insider’s editor-in-chief Henry Blodget explained why digital media will inherit the Earth.
- Comcast CEO Brian Roberts tackled one of the biggest complaints about internet providers.
- Weather forecaster Al Roker talked about why people get so ticked off at meteorologists.
- A group of insightful teens revealed their all-time favourite apps (hint: Snapchat was super popular).
- BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti shared how his company’s wildly successful video strategy beat out the Kardashians.
Great stuff, right?
Well, don’t miss out this year!
Come experience the innovation and excitement at Business Insider’s IGNITION 2016. Catch a glimpse of the future of technology and digital media. Grab your tickets now to see speakers like 21st Century Fox CEO James Murdoch, IBM Watson General Manager David Kenny, and Tencent’s SY Lau.
Don’t miss your chance to attend — sign up today before tickets sell out!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.