WikipediaDave Lutz of Stifel, Nicolaus passes along the top stories that traders are talking about this weekend.
Here are the big ones:
- Hedge fund managers have gone short Treasuries for the first time in 2 months (Bloomberg)
- Chinese home prices rise at a slower pace in April (China Daily)
- Investors poured money like crazy into equity funds this week (FT)
- There was another insane amount of gold selling this wee, probably associated with ETF liquidations (Barron’s)
- Inflation is still non-existent around the world (Bloomberg)
- Obama approves more liquid natural gas exports (FT)
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.