[credit provider=”Lifehacker” url=”http://lifehacker.com/#!5796540/the-cheapskates-guide-to-getting-free-dropbox-space”]
Dropbox is one of our favourite and most useful apps available right now.The file-sharing service acts as a virtual folder on your desktop or mobile device, allowing you to “drop” files in an online storage locker and download them again later from anywhere.
We’ve covered Dropbox’s features at length in the past. Since Dropbox allows developers to use its API, there are a ton of great third-party apps that use Dropbox to make your life easier.
Below is our list of tips and tricks for getting the most out of Dropbox. You’ll find everything you need to know from signing up to keeping your files private:
- How To Get Started With Dropbox
- Everything You Need To Know About Dropbox’s Terms Of Service
- Save Instagram Photos To Dropbox
- Stream Your Music From Dropbox
- How To Delete Your Files From Dropbox For Good
- Six Reasons Why Dropbox Is The Best Online File Storage Service On The Planet
- Scan Your Paper Documents Directly To Dropbox
- Eight Cool Apps That Sync With Dropbox
- Back Up Your Android Phone To Dropbox
- How To Score A Ton Of Free Storage Space On Dropbox
- Protect Your Dropbox Files From Prying Eyes
- Five Clever And Useful Dropbox Tips