Reports say new Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz’s big re-org will come this week. Details are firming up:
- Yahoo CTO Aristotle Balogh will keep that role and become head of product, too.
- Ad sales boss HIlary Schneider will also become head of North America.
- An unknown executive will hold similar responsibilities over Yahoo’s presence in Europe, Asia and emerging markets.
- Carol wants to hire a CMO and is still searching for one.
- Yahoo VPs and SVPs are about to get “streamlined,” says the WSJ. Sounds not good for them (but great for anybody who has ever complained about Yahoo’s labrynthian management structure).