Here’s some of the wackiest stuff we found floating around the Internet this morning.
- Get ready to kill mosquitoes with lasers >
- Spider silk and goat milk can be used to make bulletproof human skin >
- An NYU student built a bicycle that mechanically captures energy lost when braking >
- Squirrels are to blame for 17% of the damage to fibre optic networks >
- Give your next paper aeroplane an electric motor >
Want more weird stuff? Check out crazy photos captured by the Google Street View car >