Welcome back!Here’s a quick look at some stories you missed this weekend:
- Warren Buffett released his annual letter. He didn’t say all that much.
- Qaddafi is still in power. He supposedly just shifted another $4.8 billion of his wealth into foreign banks.
- The Fine Gael party won the election in Ireland, although it will need to form a coalition with other members.
- BAML explains the #1 question you should ask when investing in China.
- Hype is building for Apple’s big iPad 2 event on Wednesday.
- The Saudi Market got crushed, as violence spreads to Oman.
- JPMorgan is buying a big stake in Twitter.
- We explained why March is going to be much more insane than February.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.