Today is sleepy, but the excitement shall be be quite soon.
First of all, we’re sure it will be a big weekend on the European bailout front.
And then next week some juicy econ data. Here’s a sample, courtesy of Morgan Stanley
- The lame-duck Congress resumes.
- Fed President Bullard Speaks
- September Case-Shiller
- Chicago PMI
- Bernanke speaks in Columbus Ohio
- Fed’s Kocherlakota speaks on monetary policy
- November ISM (estimates currently for 56.5).
- Initial jobless claims
- Chain store sales
- Fed’s Bullars speaks on monetary policy
- Fed’s Plosser speaks, possibly on QE
- October Jobs Report (expect 140K new jobs)