HedgeFundLIVE.com – Morning Notes
– Technology stocks in play and helping boost markets globally
– Intel (INTC) reported strong earnings last night, which counterbalances TXN’s weak earnings on Monday
– Other tech names that reported solid earnings include VMW, YHOO, JNPR
– Weak tech earnings plays: CREE, ISRG, IBM
– Nikkei closed up 1.8%, Hang Seng up 1.6%, Shanghai Comp up 30bps
– European markets strong as well, up over 1.5% this morning
click Here for full article.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.