HedgeFundLIVE.com – Morning Notes
– Global markets as well as commodities were strong in the overnight session
– Don’t see headlines that are acting as catalysts for the strength, but commodities seem to be the driver this morning
– BOE minutes showed minimal change to prior sentiment- kept target rate at 0.5% and its asset purchase plan unch’d
– European bourses have come in off their morning highs, but still holding up in the green
– S&P futures are flattish in the premarket
CLICK HERE for full article.